Paperback: 500 pages
Data: Mar 2009
Description: Learn good map design techniques for BizTalk Server and you will make huge differences to the processing speed of your implementation, as well as to the scalability and maintainability of your code. Regardless of your experience, expert authors Jim Dawson and John Wainwright ensure you make the right choices to reap the rewards and avoid the potential penalties of poor design.
Pro Mapping in BizTalk Server 2009 provides in–depth coverage of all aspects of mapping to enable you to quickly and efficiently incorporate logic that will fulfill your mapping requirements. While the mapping techniques will be useful for all versions of BizTalk Server, the code is tailored toward BizTalk Server 2006 R3 and demonstrates the latest approaches to standard maps, EDI data, and RFID components. You’ll refer again and again to the multiple solutions that will help solve your new mapping challenges, and soon find this is an essential reference for any BizTalk implementation.
What you’ll learn
* Solve complex problems within the mapping engine rather than by resorting to custom programming.
* Become familiar with facets of the EDI standard, such as ASCII X12 and EDIFACT, the types of mapping problems these standards cause, and solutions to those problems.
* Discover a migration path for developers familiar with the Mercator, Gentran, Application Integrator, and other mapping engines to move to the BizTalk engine.
* Reduce the cost of mapping by decreasing the time required to complete and test complex maps.
* Get a clear description of the simpler methods that can be employed to solve seemingly complex problems.
Who is this book for?
This book is suitable for BizTalk developers of any level of experience who are faced with mapping challenges. The material is presented in a clear, concise way to aid understanding by as wide an audience as possible.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - Wiki:Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel written by English mathematician Charles Lutwidge Dodg...
1 week ago